Tuesday 8 January 2013

Day 1108 (07/01/2013)

Seeing as I got a Jamie 15 Meal book for Christmas I decided to spend about 80 minutes making one of his meals for Sunday dinner.


It was mustard lamb with a cider & mint gravy with a watercress, celery & apple salad. It was quite nice and I might use elements of it again. Then we finished off with a chocolate fondue but had to use some bubble chocolate which doesn't melt properly, so it was not a great success.

  

Then on Monday my fight with the naughty people who used my copyrighted material took a not too unexpected turn, which then did become an unexpected twist. Scary to now realise how many resources are being deployed against me, when all they had to say in the first place was sorry.

Hopefully they will back off and act sensibly but it won't surprise me if things take a nasty turn within the next month. I hope they don't but sometimes this people act in a somewhat stupid manner when annoyed.

Of course I could back down but I'm in the right and so can not, I never have before & I see no reason to now.








No comments:

Post a Comment