Saturday 15 September 2012

Day 994 & 995 (15 & 16/09/2012)

Getting all of my training material up to date for accreditation by the University this weekend. It will be expensive but should give me a few more options for the future.

In fact going thru it all is quite nice and makes me not want to waste it all by not doing any more training or even possibly by selling it on. The accreditation process will give me a few more options, especially once I have settled my current plagiarism issues with those naughty boys & girls in the police. I am quite confident that the police will quickly settle in my favor. It might just be an apology and actually mean that I am fully credited in their documents or may involve money. I will give them a week or two to reply before instructing a lawyer but they have really pissed me off so I won't just let it go.

Having just re-read yesterdays entry this is pretty much the same, which means basically nothing much different has happened in my life today but I have just made a nice spaghetti bolognese.

Kelly is over in Oxford for the weekend and Thomas is out, again. That boy has a hell of a capacity to party, I feel tired just thinking about staying out late drinking.

Update - Sunday 12:45 - Did my final birthday scratch card today. Its not that I don't like scratch cards but these things are just so complicated.


I won £10.

Off to my mum & dads for a nice roast Sunday dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment