Tuesday 11 September 2012

Day 990 (11/09/2012)

In the afternoon my wife was busy making a welcome home banner for Thomas.



So Thomas's plane was due in at 11:50pm but the plane broke down in Bristol in the evening and so was badly delayed and he didn't end up landing until after 2:30am. Then the baggage took ages so it was gone 3:00am before Thomas & Lemon finally came out. 


My wife couldn't quite control herself & had to give Thomas a big hug and then Lemon, just so he didn't feel left out. I think they appreciated it.


It was after 4:00am when we go home, so Thomas is still asleep. After a month away I don't know if Thomas has grown or not but he seems a lot taller. We are going out as a family tonight for a welcome home curry.

Annoyingly, after I sent emails last week from my sick bed to everyone telling them the course I was due to be running this week in London was cancelled, 4 people turned up today and were fairly unimpressed. What could I do. That is partially why I don't fancy doing many more, just too much stress man.


No comments:

Post a Comment