Saturday 8 September 2012

Day 987 & 988 (08 & 09/09/2012)

Oh how things change in a week. This time last week my upcoming weeks & months at work were full of bookings for training worth many £1,000's and now they are not. The relief.

Also what joy being able to go to bed and to sleep properly without worry about knocking the cannula in my hand and bleeding to death (or hurting myself).

My grass is now very long and there is noway that I am up to cutting it any day soon. I was going to call my hedgeman and pay him but apparently my Dad is coming round as he doesn't want me wasting money on getting it cut. To be honest I would rather pay someone than put my Dad to any trouble but he doesn't see it like that.

My leg is still painful and I am back to my tablets, which sounds great until I remember what an awful taste they leave in my mouth. It was one of the many side effects I read about after taking them for a few months. So I am now back on the polo's.

Update - Saturday 13:00 - My wife has decided to cut the grass instead to save my parents the hassle.


She has also been spraying some of the growing greenery to keep down the insect.


Hopefully the will flower soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment