Saturday 8 September 2012

Day 986 (07/09/2012)

Hopefully my last visit to the hospital for my intravenous antibiotics. My leg is getting better but the infection does make me feel like crap and leaves me feeling quite weak.


Nice to get rid of the cannula in my hand.





Oh the joy at being able to wash my hands.

I felt too awful to be able to do any work stuff but did have to pay the cancellation fee for next weeks training centre in London. I don't really mind spending thousands on something I am not using and the thought of doing no more training is mostly positive. I will probably write a book on "how to do it" and just do the occasional presentation instead of any more courses. It will greatly effect my ability to earn but will greatly raise the number of days & nights I am at home with my family instead and that is far more precious, whatever my wife says ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment