Tuesday 28 August 2012

Day 976 (28/08/2012)

Up far too early and then a long drive to Stansted to catch a plane to Lithuania. I ended up getting to the airport far too early just in case there were problems on the journey. So time to kill with some food.




Vilnius Airport seems rather quaint for a countries main international airport.


I am giving a talk tomorrow and the client, who I do not know, has booked it all. The talk is in the hotel, which turned out to be a Best Western and they booked me into a very nice suite.




It's a bit wasted on me really, I'm on the 6th floor with views over the city but I'm only here for tonight and as Lithuania is 2hrs ahead of the UK when I arrived it was nearly 10pm.

Anyway update on the boys tour, they are now in Rome.





No comments:

Post a Comment