Thursday 23 August 2012

Day 971 (23/08/2012)

Work, work, work. I really need to get things sorted so I can start writing. I keep feeling that I should be doing something else & really see things be different in a few years and I'm sure writing is going to be the way. Either that or a lottery win.

It could just be the change from last weeks fun at Edinburgh and lots of work this week and having to make plans for my upcoming courses.

I have a new iPhone. Although I already had an iPhone and its not a much different, this phone actually works much better as a phone. The button works properly and when it rings on silent it actually buzzes & vibrates so you know that someone is phoning. I must put some music on it before I go away next week.  

Anyway Thomas is off to the beaches in Croatia for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment