Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 969 (21/08/2012)

Doing some work and went to the gym again.

I was doing just 10minutes on the treadmill, bicycle and then the cross trainer but have decided to up this to 11minutes now and am aiming to increase it week on week until I'm doing 15minutes on each. I could aim for more but it's the time that it takes out of my day. I have also started adding to the repetitions on the weights, doing 20 and then another 10 of each.

When I first started going to the gym I was finishing off by doing up to 20 lengths in the pool afterwards but now I can barely manage 6. I don't think my fitness is getting worse but is more to do with how much effort I put in to the gym beforehand.

Thought I would post a photo of Thomas & Lemon, who are in Prague today.


Seems the weather in Europe is very very hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment