Monday 13 August 2012

Day 961 (13/08/2012)

An early start and drive up to Bristol to catch a flight to Edinburgh to see some comedy. It was a nice trip with a few laughs.



Went to a gallery to see some art, which was really good.


Then we had a little bite to eat at an all you can eat Chinese restaurant, so OK it wasn't just a little bite to eat.


Then off to see Richard Herring's new show, Talking Cock, which was very funny. I didn't get a photo with him today but I did get one of him walking up to the venue (you can just make him out in the photo).


Gary & me are playing a game of celebrity spotting. I have Richard Herring, Christian Reilly and Sean Hughes. Gary might be winning with David Mitchell and his partner Victoria Corin. Unfortunately my camera wasn't ready when hey walked past.

 I'm not quite sure where Thomas is but he seems to be enjoying himself.




No comments:

Post a Comment