Thursday 9 August 2012

Day 956 (08/08/2012)

Work, gym, sunny & showers. These days are set to repeat.

I am going to Lithuania at the end of the month to give a talk (don't ask) and I'm hoping that their English is quite good as my Lithuanian is a bit rusty, when I say a bit rusty what I actually mean is, is there a even language called Lithuanian or do they speak Russian, or is that a massive insult, it probably is.

Anyway they asked for a photo of me for the flyer for the event, so rather than send them a nice one of me from the 1980's looking good and slim or a more recent photo of me somewhat larger sat in a restaurant, so I sent them a few that were taken at a talk I was giving for The Centre For Investigative Journalism, whom I do the occasional bit of work for.


We went over to my Mum & Dad's this evening so they could see Thomas before his adventure for the next month, then we went out for dinner at the Worlds End.
    


It's like having dinner at home without the washing up.



No comments:

Post a Comment