Monday 20 February 2012

Day 786 (20/02/2012)

For the last few nights there has been a really deep frosts with the cars looking like they have a slight covering of snow, yet by morning they are clear. I get up early to scrape the ice from my wife's car before she goes to work but after I get up early there's no bloody ice. It gets me every time, yet I know if I stayed in bed then the ice wouldn't have disappeared and my wife would have a go at me.

Last week I bought some shares, not many just the odd 1 or 2 but I just thought it would be nice to have a share in Apple & Google. When I go into an Apple store I will think I own part of this, admittedly only having 1 share means I only own a very very small part of it.

Update - 20:30 - A friend of mine, whose the same age as me, has recently been diagnosed with prostate cancer. I am sure its just something that most men have to put up with as we are living longer than we used to but it is hard saying stay positive in every conversation & every text. I hope it turns out OK or is not terrible drawn out. Sometimes life is crap but what can you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment