Friday 10 February 2012

Day 776 (10/02/2012)

Nice to have a lie-in after getting up at 5:45am yesterday. I am definitely not a morning person.

Still keeping up with the no polo's, no bags of crisps, no food after 10pm and slightly less of things diet. I think I deserve a treat, how about a few large polo & crisp sandwiches. If I keep this up till the end of the month (and I will) then I shall also bring in a no alcohol and no afters during the week rule (unless I am out). By the end of March I should be at least 1 pound lighter and the weather should have improved so will then start cycling during the week.

Who knows if I keep this up for another 5 or 6 years then I may get down to just being a standard XL, we can only hope.

Update - 15:00 - Just heard back about my wife's car, apparently it needs a new gear box, which is neither cheap or easy. They are looking for a second hand gearbox, which hopefully will only be a couple of hundred and it will then take about 5hrs to do. Oh what joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment