Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 773 (07/02/2012)

Still avoiding the worst of the weather.

I went to dump some stuff today and was asked to pay £2.90 to get rid of some hardcore / rubble. I can understand during these times of austerity being asked to pay for something that this time last year was free but I didn't have my wallet with me so had to drive home and then back to the tip again just to pay the £2.90 to dump stuff. It is understandable why people fly tip, it wasn't the cost it was the bloody inconvenience!!!!!!!

Funny how seeing as I only have to prepare my course material rather than actual reports over the last few days but have actually achieved very little. I could have done all I wanted in a few hours and now be sat downstairs relaxing (it's 8:30pm).

No comments:

Post a Comment