Saturday 4 February 2012

Day 770 & 771 (04 & 05/02/2012)

Today I have started a small new years resolution. I thought it was pointless starting them in the new year as that is bound to fail. Before last year I hadn't had mints for years but a side effect of the medication I was on was that you had a terrible taste in your mouth, so I was having loads of polo's. I have not had any tablets for a few weeks and have finished my polo's and am not going to get any more..... ever (maybe).

I have also decided to add packs of crisps to the list but am still allowed the occasional crisp if they are out on a buffet or whatever but I am not going to actually have any whole packs.

In a couple of weeks I will try to add a few other items to the list of things I am giving up.

Apart from that it is very cold and going to snow and I am preparing stuff for my courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment