Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 763 & 764 (28 & 29/01/2012)

Well Alistair McGowan's show about Noel Coward was quite good.


We have a busy few days (along with a load of work for me to do) as it is my mum & mother-in-laws birthdays coming up. Tonight we are going to see Lord Of The Dance with my parents at The Hippodrome in Bristol.


Before hand we are all having dinner with Gary & Elaine at The H Bar at The Colston Hall. We have eaten there before but it was a while ago, I just hope it is nice tonight.

Tomorrow I am going out for Mary's Birthday with all of my wife's family. I have purposely not met them or spoken to them all (apart from Mary) for years but am going along to make my wife happy. I hope I manage to last the day without explaining why I don't bother with them any more but I think th ey may have guessed already.

Update - Sunday 18:30 - Well Lord Of The Dance was a fantastic show and we all really enjoyed it.


The food before hand was nice but it would be true to say the service was a nightmare.




On Sunday I went out with my wife & kids to meet up with her family for Sunday Dinner. I have avoided her family for the last few years but thought I would go to he Mum's 80th Birthday, it wasn't that bad.  




The food was OK but they had run out of roast potatoes so had chips with my roast pork.

No comments:

Post a Comment