Thursday 5 January 2012

Day 740 (05/01/2012)

We didn't get to the cinema last night as Sherlock Holmes wasn't on, think we might have left it too late.

Another wet & very windy night & day.

Still getting back into work, slightly distracted by finding the free film section on www.blinkbox.com which included An American Werewolf In London, what a classic in so many ways.


They also have The Exterminator as well, which I will watch tonight. I have not seen that since it first came out on video and I watched it at home with the family in the very early 1980's. Most unsuitable for my parent at any time as I recall but me and my brother enjoyed it.

Thomas had his first few pictures published in the local newspaper today, hopefully he will have many more published and start to earn his living soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment