Saturday 26 November 2011

Day 700 & 701 (26 & 27/11/2011)

A couple of photos from the garden, hopefully should all be finished Monday or Tuesday.



Off to see Jack Dee tonight.

Update - Sunday 18:45 - Well it was good to see Jack Dee last night but in truth it was not a great show, even for a work in progress.

At Mum & Dads for breakfast, where Kelly decorated some biscuits for a Christmas sale for my mum.


I am still on tablets for my leg and am not that fussed in the great scope of things but it gets very itchy and when I scratch it I end up ripping the skin and end up bleeding. I'm guessing that this isn't good but I'm sure it will get better eventually.

This afternoon there was sad news about Gary Speed, the Welsh Football manager killing himself. Whilst I in know way knew Gary Speed or was really aware of him as a footballer, nowadays I am greatly upset by anyone's death.

I think about Kim everyday, as I know do the rest of the family. Whilst life gets easier over time I don't think we will ever get over the massive loss. We miss her at events we know we all would have been at. We miss her when there are things on the news that would have meant one of us would have called or texted her.

Sad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment