Saturday 19 November 2011

Day 693 & 694 (19 & 20/11/2011)

Today I gave a talk at the WAPI  Annual Conference.


There were some interesting exhibitors.


My talk went well but it wasn't until I was nearly finished was I aware of how many recordings were being made, both audio & video. I wish people would at least ask before they record me at these things but would rather they didn't, as some of the things I would rather just stayed in the room. Oh well.

Home to relax and then seeing Rhod Gilbert tomorrow.

Update - Sunday 16:00 - Thought I would include a photo of the garden, which is looking better.


I cant wait for it to be finished, all clean with a few nice plants. We haven't really used the garden for the last few years as it was so untidy, so it will be really nice to just be able to sit out their, relaxing in a nice comfy chair with a chilled glass of wine. Roll on the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment