Saturday 16 July 2011

Day 566 & 567 (16 & 17/07/2011)

Well last night we went out for a curry, for an early celebration of Mr Pix 17th.



Today we are going out for lunch, the Mr Pix is out tonight with his mates.

Thinking of having a few days away next week. Well when my wife booked he holiday she thought we might go away for a week or two on holiday but unfortunately me and Kelly have commitments so we can only go away for 4 days.

Thinking we might go to Brighton, bit of shops, restaurants and sea air.

Update - Sun 10:00 - Eight of us had a nice Birthday lunch out yesterday at The Worlds End.


Blame Kim & Kelly for the balloons.

Once again my wife went made with the candles on the cake, I will try and load a video later.

I started my new tablets today as my leg has not fully recovered yet. The Doctor had said that rather than taking two 250mg tablets he would give me 500mg tablets so I would only have to take one at a time. You could choke a horse with these tablets, I wish I had the 250mg tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment