Thursday 23 June 2011

Day 543 (23/06/2011)

Well London was good yesterday, I did a few touristy things,




well to be honest I mostly just walked past these things.

Had a nice long lunch, sorry that should have said meeting, at a very exclusive private club but wasn't allowed to take pictures for obvious reasons.

Then off to give a presentation at a pub, I know its hard work but someone has to do it.

They didn't know how many were going to come to this free event for journalists & techno (hacking) type journalists. Usually they get around 25 people but tonight the room was packed out with many more than they had ever had.

The first talk made me worried as clearly there were some very technical & geeky types in the room and I often just think of myself as I guy who puts puzzles together and finds things that anyone could if only they looked. (false modesty I am a god at this sort of stuff)

My talk went really well with everyone learning things and enjoying my casual light hearted approach. Loads of positive feed back afterwards and requests to do some other things.

Long train journey home, glad I wasn't driving.

Now to catch up on my work as I am away next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment