Tuesday 21 June 2011

Day 541 (21/06/2011)

So yesterday I went o London with a friend to see a Richard Herring show.

Obviously we had to have dinner and seeing as we appeared to be in China Town we went for a Chinese, which was very nice.


The show "As It Occurs To Me" was fantastic and afterwards we again meet some of the team and had our photos taken. I had done a few work things as a favor for Emma Kennedy and it was nice to meet her, she was very grateful & very nice.


Then I met Richard Herring again and as a present my friend, who has a habit of taking not great photo's, arranged for him to do a drawing of us both as a present.



What a great evening.

Got up early to drive Mr Pix to the train station. Feeling knackered and struggling to get my work done today.

Back in London tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment