Friday 10 June 2011

Day 530 (10/06/2011)

Well Mark Watson was great last night.


So yesterdays clearing of the guttering, which I arranged but didn't actually do myself, cleared big clumps of grass that were growing and making the place look untidy.


To be fair I can live with it but I know it annoys my parents, whose places is always spotless.

So today the replacement handle for the fridge arrived.


The tea towel over the broken handle was a short term measure to save anyone catching themselves on the broken bit.

And within 20 minutes I had changed it and its a good as new.


OK, so its been broken for about 3 years but it has now been replaced within 20 minutes of me being bothered.

Now to clear the garage, or perhaps later.

I can't believe that its nearly 1pm and I haven't done any work yet. Time to get serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment