Thursday 9 June 2011

Day 529 (09/06/2011)

In the office early still trying to clear the work.

Going to see Mark Watson at The Glee Club in Cardiff tonight with a friend. Mark Watson was great when we saw him last time but not been to the Glee Club before.

Must buy the freezer on the way out later.

Update - 10:00 - The other day I had to give some advice to the police on a high profile court case.

Then two days ago I helped a chap I gave some training to, probably solving a twitter type liable job without the need to go to court & spend thousands trying to identify the writer. It probably won't make the news as its not that important but a fun little challenge, that I hope he won't take all the credit for.

Then yesterday I helped an acquaintance with a presentation he is giving in Prague.

I can't decide if I am mug or just a nice guy. Wait there, the sound of thousands of people (especially those working in call centres) are shouting at me that I am not a nice guy.

Mug it is then.

If I had more free time I could type up some invoices to send these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment