Saturday 4 June 2011

Day 524 & 525 (04 & 05/06/2011)

The weekend is here, the sun is out, my wife is off, and I'm stuck in the office with about 3 weeks worth of work.

I'm not complaining but am emailing a few clients saying I can't do the longer enquiries as I need free time and time to devote to writing some books. They may be crap and might not earn me any money but it is something I want to do but something I have no time to do at the moment.

This morning in the post I got a letter from my accountants, with a copy of last years accounts. My company needs to spend more money but I am chuffed at the tax bill. I don't think I will be saving any libraries this year but I will be getting my garden done.

Update - Sun 18:00 - We ended up at The Boston Tea Party in Honiton for lunch, very nice.



Home in time to do a few hours work then time for Scott & Bailey on ITV.

There is some great stuff on telly at the moment, The Shadow Line is just brilliant, with Rafe Spall just chilling as Jay Wratten.


No comments:

Post a Comment