Wednesday 25 May 2011

Day 514 (25/05/2011)

Good news, I have booked myself a place on course in California for September. I have done the course a couple of times before but not for a few years, so it is chance to learn a few new things & see some people I know.

I'm really looking forward to it.

Not really looking forward to a day sat in a plane and going thru American Customs but a week in California should be fun.

When I am there I will try to get a day shooting a variety of guns (at targets not animals) as this will be useful for my book, which I must start writing soon. I already have the outline for the next two stories in the series.

I just need to write the damn things, get them published, sell loads of copies, then sell the plots to be made into films and then I should have made enough money so I don't have to do things I don't want to. Easy then.

Off to Preston later.

Update - 12:45 - I know I have a strange and at times rather lucky job. At other times, oh to work for someone else and take the week off sick without caring about the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment