Monday 16 May 2011

Day 505 (16/05/2011)

The first day of the course went OK, despite being told off by the lady working at the training centre, for sending the class out too early for a tea break and then for making a mess with the coffee machine. I tried to be nice and point out I don't drink coffee so it was a bit wasted telling me off for the mess.

I appreciate she may not enjoy her job but a little smile may encourage a more positive reaction.

I wonder if she was perhaps the basis of a character on Taget, she would have fitted in.

Jamie's was nice again, though I was tempted to have more than 1 glass of wine.

I hate being away from home, I have quite a bit of work to do of an evening but just can't get motivated when I am away. I sit watching crap telly and half heartedly looking at incomplete reports. Looking forward to Wednesday & being back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment