Wednesday 11 May 2011

Day 500 (11/05/2011)

Day 500 of my blog.

It seems strange that I do this blog & it might actually not be worth it but when we were out the other day we wondered where we spent our last anniversary and it was nice to be able to look back and see & read about what we did. River Cottage if you were wondering.
Sometimes, especially when you get older, your memory isn't as good as it used to be and this is quite handy, even if most of the entries relate to meals I've had, doing laminates and having too much work.

Anyway off to London later, looking forward to Yo-Sushi & Krispy Kreme later, damn just remembered new diet, just Yo-Sushi then, but no wine as I am driving back from the train station.

Update - 13:00 - On the train, enjoying the benefits of first class travel. I am giving a talk in London for a charity so am not getting paid for today but still nervous in case everyone says I'm crap. It's is a constant fear of being found out. It is always nice and reassuring when you realise that you actually are much better than most other people in the same field.

I didn't realise that there were still train spotters but I saw one at Westbury Station so took a picture to try out my webcam.


Honestly I'm not bored, I'm working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment