Tuesday 3 May 2011

Day 492 (03/05/2011)

Bristol Zoo was very nice, apart from it was quite busy.


I always find it very sad to see the Gorillas, they are just so human. They should not be mistreated or kept locked up even.

In years to come I dare say we will see our mistreatment of many of these animals the same as we do when we look back on the Holocaust, which is in no way meant to belittle what was a sickening event in our history.

We saw Justin Lee Collins at the Zoo with his son. He is very easy to spot and hear.

I am glad I am not famous as it must be very hard to go anywhere and just have a normal time with your family. People staring, pointing & taking photo's, a bit like a human exhibit at the zoo. Most odd.

Then we had dinner at Jamie Oliver's new restaurant in Bristol, which was very nice.



Now doing some work before Richard Herring in Bristol tonight.

Also decided must definitely lose weight. Will start cutting down from today & hopefully get the bike out soon. I haven't said that before have I?

No comments:

Post a Comment