Monday 30 August 2010

Day 246 (30/08/2010)

Its a Bank Holiday but I don't work in a Bank.

Have some work to do (I know, boring but true) should cut the grass and tidy the garden and aiming to pop out to do some shopping.

This week, weather permitting, I will get out on my bike.

Have to admit to having some cake at the party on Saturday night but it was technically wedding cake so was compulsory.

Update - 10:55 - So far I have swept up all the apples on the ground in the back garden from my neighbours apple tree, cut the grass and cleaned the back door after a dam-buster type raid from a squadron of birds. Now for breakfast then a lie-down.

Update - 22:00 - Well I did one lot of insurance forms but not the camera one yet, but hopefully will start it tomorrow.

We went and tried to get Kelly a car.


She didn't like that one so might buy her an old crap one instead.

Went out for dinner, didn't have any Cake, Biscuits or Crisps but did have a very nice Eaton Mess.

3 comments:

  1. Please can I just clarify- cos you've made me sound mighty ungrateful- it felt, on the test drive, like it could swerve out of control at any point. So I just disliked the fact that it was trying to kill me in case people thought, as you've made out, it wasn't quite the shade of blue I was looking for >:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it read OK but to clarify you didn't like that make of car but were very grateful for the offer. If we couldn't get a new car on a good deal we thought we would get you an old car and run it into the ground for a year or two, then you can get a nice car when your insurance will be cheaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I know : ) and I'm very happy with that. But less of the 'old crap one' ;)

    ReplyDelete