Saturday 21 August 2010

Day 237 & 238 (21 & 22/08/2010)

Spending the day printing out course material and doing those bloody laminates.

Must do the insurance forms and book my hotel rooms this weekend.

Update - Sat 17:45 - Broke my laminator, will have to get a new one tomorrow. Thankfully the printer is still working.

Me and Thomas have spent ages creating some identities and accounts on-line and may have upset Facebook by creating a few in made up names, Ooops!

Update - Sun 18:30 - Bought a new laminator.


I know, how sad. It's not as nice looking as the old blue one but hopefully it will work better.

Had a choice between wine at dinner or no wine and a clear head to do my work. I went for the wine, so now trying to do some work with a not clear head.

2 comments:

  1. Not Hugh John Thomas, or Ivor Biggun ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha no, these were sensible ones but I think they guessed after we had 15 very similar ones, might have to do some more now

    ReplyDelete