Thursday 19 August 2010

Day 235 (19/08/2010)

The film last night was fun, as long as you forgot the plot and reality and just looked the beautiful people in nice places having fun and being all action. Went for a Chinese afterwards nice.

Kelly getting her results later, so hoping she's done well as she worked very hard.

Update - 15:45 - Kelly did very well with an A and 2 B's.


As always very proud of her, she always works hard, I hope she now gets what she wants with work.

Now I must do some work as going to see her show at the Brewhouse tonight.

Update - 17:30 - Not impressed by Apple's Customer Service. Had to speak with a manager on the phone after the Bristol store was messing Thomas about. I think she realized I was unhappy and it was probably best if I didn't have to come up there to sort it out.

Americans should be applauded for their patience, think about it, they all have guns and are bound to get pissed off every now and again but only have a mad gunman causing havoc every month or so.

If we had the same number of guns in the UK I think we would be having disgruntled people turning up and wasting a room full of unhelpful staff every couple of hours. Certainly I might have been a news headline myself twice this week.

However in the UK normal people don't have guns, so we just tut and refuse to leave a tip or use that company again.

So well done Americans you are good people really.


Update - 18:30 - Thomas went to the Apple store to pick up his repaired laptop and they have given him a free upgraded laptop instead, with all of his stuff transfered over. I wonder if it was something I said?

No comments:

Post a Comment