Monday 16 August 2010

Day 232 (16/08/2010)

I am updating my 2 & 3 day course and think its gong quite well.

Now heard from one company that we might have a contract to do some week long courses. Now how do I stretch my course out to 5 days. Might have to think up some cunning scenarios that take two days to work out.

It was really wet on Saturday but now the sun has got his hat on and he's coming out to play, sing along if you know the words.

Update - 18:00 - Spent the day checking out Facebook and opening multiple accounts with email providers and social networking sites. Very boring but has to be done for the course.

Had frustrating telephone call with Opal / TalkTalk my broadband provider, who would not supply my own information to me, as I couldn't prove who I was. I could explain but they were being utter Jobs Worth's and TOTAL W**KERS.

2 comments:

  1. Goodness Gracious !

    I would nearly go so far as to say you're in a very good mood today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mood changed after speaking to Opal / TalkTalk

    ReplyDelete