Monday 9 August 2010

Day 225 (09/08/2010)

Nearly caught up on my sleep and my work.

Update - 21:45 - Done all of my work, even some charity stuff (obviously I don't like to talk about my charity work). I don't think I have actually cleared all of my work for at least the last 18months if not much longer.

Saying that I still have loads of stuff to do. I must update all of my course material and websites and write a few reports for people who have asked for my views on things.

Must also do the insurance on the camera that smashed ages ago and I have to fill out a form, that asks if I have ever taken part in any espionage, terrorism or sabotage. I will probably fill it out properly and wont mention my Action Man Sabotagers outfit.


OK this is a photo I took off of the Internet as my Action Man didn't allow photographers on his secret missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment