Friday 25 June 2010

Day 180 (25/06/2010)

Well I had intended to start work early but had some stuff to do so put some youtube stuff on. Nearly 2 hours later I have watched loads of Lee & Herring stuff. So funny I wish I had appreciated it more when it was first out.

I must do some work.

Might go into town later and ask about an iphone.

Update - 13:45 - Spoke with Orange on the phone and worked out a deal for a new iphone but it would have to be posted to me and I wouldn't get it until Monday, so like a spoilt impatient child I thought I wanted it now so would go into town and get one at the Orange shop instead.

Went to town and found that the Orange shop had only been sent 6 iphones which were all sold yesterday. I tried the two other phone shops in town only to be told the same. Bugger Bugger Bugger.

Now back home waiting on hold for Orange to see if I can order one instead.

Not actually done any paid work so far and do not have an iphone. Sometimes life is shit.

Decided to get another camera (for the company) after the other smashed when we landed in Jersey as it will still take a few weeks to get it repaired and my staff are unable to take any pictures in the mean time. I managed to get a good deal but still spent a fortune; however I now have very happy staff.

Update - 14:15 - Finally got thru to Orange who said I could get a new phone and transfer the numbers round. I would have to buy out my contract for £300 and then start a new contract with an iphone or to buy an iphone.

Life is just so unfair.

I was so happy earlier at the thought of getting an iphone now to say I am upset is an understatement. I probably wont drive today as road rage is a possibility.

Bugger Bugger Bugger.

2 comments:

  1. At least your staff are happy....you should always keep your staff happy, past and present !!!!

    Have a good weekend - it's going to be a hot one. ( well, here anyway. )

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy staff but a miserable boss

    ReplyDelete