Thursday 24 June 2010

Day 179 (24/06/2010)

After going out last night I must catch up on work. I still got jobs left from before I went to Jersey. Some clients obviously wanting their work done but trying to keep most people happy.

Update - 13:00 - Two interesting events. Firstly I used the boiled egg device that Kelly got me for Fathers Day. It worked brilliantly and my eggs were just right.

Second incident hopefully does not involve my parents. I was in town having dropped Kelly off at college and doing the re-cycling. I was driving back, wearing my sunglasses as it is very sunny, and noticed there was a silver car basically taking up the whole road and driving towards me. I pulled towards it a bit to get it to pull over to its own side, which it did. As we passed I pointed out what I thought of the other driver in my own verbal shorthand.

It was only after we passed did I noticed that it was the same car as my parents and as I had been wearing my sunglasses I had not seen the occupants of the car.

So hopefully it was not my Mum & Dad or anyone else I know.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Neil. Have you had your blood pressure checked recently ? I see an explosion looming.

    :-(

    Hopefully if it was your Mum and Dad they will think it was just you being funny, knowing it was them in the car......won't they?

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have checked its wasn't my mum and dad, thankfully.

    These people in other cars are trying to kill me, so shouting out what I think of them is quite controlled. Imagine if I had a gun. The roads were be a load emptier but then again so would the country, N

    ReplyDelete