Wednesday 23 June 2010

Day 178 (23/06/2010)

Its 06:30 and the sun is beating down into the office already. Its going to be hot today.

England playing this afternoon so hopefully I will clear up a few old jobs in time to watch.

We are not doing an Orange Wednesday today, although there are one or two films on I would like to see as its the Anniversary of me and my wife first meeting in 1984.

Yes 1984, a time when we looked in horror and disbelief at a totalitarian regime, an oligarchical collectivist society where life is a world of perpetual war, pervasive government surveillance, public mind control, and the voiding of citizens' rights.

If only it had been called 2004 then Orwell would have been spot on.

Anyway looking at happier times, then I have booked a meal at a Mediterranean Restaurant, so it will be like being away on holiday but only having to pop out for an hour or two.

Will try and include a photo of Kelly in her glasses. She always looks good in hats and glasses, lucky girl.

Update - 9:50 - 1 report done already loads to go. Decided to down load a few more podcasts and felt like I needed some more Eminem so my computer is running really slowly and should have everything downloaded in about 8 hours. This might slow up my work but never mind.

Update - 22:00 - I have decided that getting Kelly insured to drive my car was money well spent. This is because me and the wife have drunk far too much as Kelly took us out and picked us up from the restaurant tonight.

We went to Tournedos a Mediterranean restaurant and it was great although I think half the bill ended up as drinks.

Had tapas for starters.


Follower by a Lamb Kebab for me,


it looked a bit strange but was really tasty.

My wife had the stuffed chicken breast, which was lovely.


I then went for the Melon Ice-Cream with Chili,


it was interesting. You ended up with a cold mouth and burning throat.

I always wondered what chili ice-cream was like and now I know I shan't have to order it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment