Saturday 19 June 2010

Day 174 & 175 (19 & 20/06/2010)

Well the weekend is here and I must cut the grass and prepare for a talk I'm giving on Tuesday, up north, where else.

I sent an email to my client in Oxford last night saying that after the summer I will be doing other things and will have to drop most of his work. I felt better. I have enough courses booked for the rest of the year to not bother and have a promise from another client of more work so I should be better off.

Update - Sun 10:00 - Well its fathers day and I had cards and a few goodies from the kids and wife.


Chocolate, cake and an egg timer, they know me so well.

Though I would include a picture of my wife in her new glasses.


Next week I will include a photo of Kelly in her new glasses and then when I have selected a new pair of glasses for me I will add that. I can't decide yet between looking like a fat Michael Caine or a fat Milky Bar Kid, or just an older version of James Cordon wearing bad fitting glasses.

Perhaps there is something in the water as we all need glasses at the same time.

Update - Sun 20:00 - Saw Mum & Dad and sat for a while in the garden in the sunshine.



Came home and cut the grass and settled in for a day of food.


Started with a nice antipasto then went had a nice steak in a pepper sauce.

There was a few bits left over, so its a shame I wont be here tomorrow night to finish it off.

1 comment:

  1. Selective dismissal. Not always easy but necessary sometimes especially if it makes you feel better. It's his problem now.

    Have a good weekend. x

    ReplyDelete