Friday 18 June 2010

Day 173 (18/06/2010)

Still nice weather, just hope it stays like this for the weekend so I can cut the grass.

I must get the garden done, its wasted as its in a state and we never use it. I think it will have to become a staff relaxation area.

Nearly up to date on my work, got about another 8 reports to do.

Update - 10:30 - The thing about running your own business is you have to be nice to your clients. The trouble with me is that if I don't want to be nice to someone then I find it hard to keep quiet.

I am really getting to the point of telling a client to "just F**K off you annoying penny pinching W****R" How he bleats on, if I could just lower my charges as he has to earn something on top. He's doing nothing for the money he gets, I am spending time and money to do the reports.

So if you area miserable git and work in Oxford think about being nice to people you rely on or you might not have anyone to do your work anymore.

I feel better now.

2 comments:

  1. What about miserable gits who DON'T work in Oxford ? I can think of at least one.....

    ( Don't worry Neil, it isn't you )

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True but I cant get rid of all my clients until I win the lottery

    ReplyDelete