Thursday 10 June 2010

Day 165 (10/06/2010)

Just had an eye test, looks like both me and my wife will have glasses within the next few weeks.

I didn't have blurred vision or a headache before sitting in front of a machine which spat cool damp air into my eyes then flashed intense white light at me, now I feel awful.


Don't worry that's a photo of my eye balls not anything else.

I have only managed to get two reports done today but have a months worth of enquiries on my desk waiting to be done, most of it of which is needed now.

I'm out tomorrow so wont get it done again. Luckily I am in all next week so it will be busy.

I am giving a talk tomorrow and have not written my 5 minutes piece yet and can't use any of my old stuff as its on something else. Might be a terrible day but interesting at the same time due to some other things happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment