Saturday 5 June 2010

Day 160 & 161 (05 & 06/06/2010)

It was annoying last night as I tried to do a few reports as a few of the databases I needed went down. So now even further behind and I have to prepare for another course next week up north again.

July and October are looking restful though.

Update - Sat 09:30 - Sat here doing my work when I heard the post being delivered. I went to get it as I am expecting a cheque, only to find a bill for £8,812.50 sent to my company.

After sitting down think what have I bought whilst drunk or asleep, I realised that it should have been sent to a company of a similar name. I have sent of an email complaining to the company saying they have sent it to me by mistake. I just hope that I am right as an unexpected bill for nearly £9K would clear me out.

Now if I was a less honest person I would be tempted to put this bill thru my company accounts and send the cheque to myself as this would mean a loss this year and therefore no tax to pay. Obviously that thought hasn't entered my mind.

Update - Sat 10:30 - So back to work and the two databases that didn't work last night are now working but another one I needed is down for the whole weekend. AAAARRRRRGGGGHHH, damn people. I think its going to be one of those weekends.

Update - Sat 12:00 - The weekend just gets better. When we were away Thomas turned his camera on to find the rear lcd screen was broken. Without the screen you can not see what settings you are using so he can't use the camera. The cheapest I have just been quoted is £115.

Even if I fibbed and claimed on the insurance I would have to pay the first £50 - £75. What an expensive couple of days that was.

Update - Sun 15:30 - Why is it some people can't take constructive criticism about their driving.


I could tell you the story but needles to say I was in the right and the w**ker driving the other car wasn't and didn't like me pointing that out. Oh well can't please everyone.

Shame he lives in the same street as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment