Friday 11 June 2010

Day 167 & 168 (12 & 13/06/2010)

Seems we are in for a nice weekend.

A months worth of work on my desk waiting to be done, new software to test, emails to send out, grass to cut and football to watch.

I will try and do a bit of each.

Just seen Birthday Honours. I hate Catherine Zeta Jones. I'm still waiting for mine. Guess the postman stole it or they don't give them to republicans who want to do away with the monarchy.

If I did get an honour it would mean I would have to dress up and that would be a pain. I wonder if they could email me an honour?

Update - Sat 23:00 - So 6 reports done, England match watched (and wished I hadn't bothered) a larger drunk and a few burgers eaten. Fairly good day.

Update - Sun 14:00 - Too hot to cut the grass, so will try and do a few reports before making a Chinese for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment