Friday 11 June 2010

Day 166 (11/06/2010)

Sat on a train on my way to London for a meeting. I have made an effort but look like a tramp thats been given a suit by Oxfam.

Although I'm on a train so not having to drive, I could of drank a cup of tea and checked my messages whilst in my car and would not of had to share my personal space.

Not looking forward to the meeting but looking forward to seeing an old friend.

Update - 21:30 - Well the day started well. Met a friend of mine near here for a cup of tea.


We haven't seen each other for a few years. He hasn't aged and is looking really well. Obviously I have just got larger, but might be joining a gym next week.

Then the meeting went OK and finished early so I stopped off for some Yo Sushi before catching the training back.


Whilst waiting for my train I saw Evan Davis from Dragons' Den getting a ticket.


He's the one bending down getting change out of his bag. Not exactley "A" list star spotting but made a few minutes pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment